Peak rates (March – August) $525 weekdays $575 Weekends and Holidays
Off Peak (September – February) $305 weekdays $395 Weekends
Rates shown are 8 persons for 4 bedroom cabin, additional persons are $15/night. Sleeps 12
Nestled in the pines of Kaniatobe Trails is a hidden gem. On A Whim is a luxury log cabin situated on 1.4 acre wooded lot that has something for everyone:
- A fabulously appointed kitchen for the chef in your crew
- Relax in the living area enjoying the fantastic view of the great outdoors, watch a movie or snuggle up and get cozy in front of the stone fireplace featuring gas burning logs
- For the ultimate in relaxation, a wrap-around porch with spacious covered deck sporting a 7 person hot tub This great deck also features a gas grill, dining for 12 and plenty of space to sit back, relax read a book or just enjoy the outdoors
- A one-of-a-kind 400 sq. ft. detached game room for some friendly competition, whether it’s billiards, foosball, arcade basketball or HD Satellite TV. With this set up, the night owls have a place to enjoy that won’t keep the early birds awake!
- If you like outdoor fun, we have that too…large playset for the kiddos, horseshoes, bocce ball, and croquet for a sample.
- Wind down the evening gathered around the fire pit, star gazing, roasting marshmallows, and sharing stories of the day!
On A Whim, is a spacious 4 bedrooms, 3 full bath luxury appointed cabin that sleeps 12. The cabin features exceptional lighting with large windows and high ceilings. All rooms are stylishly appointed with luxury amenities. On A Whim has a fantastic set up with an open floor plan featuring the ultimate Great Room with living area, dining area with seating for 12, and state of the art kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, including an island with bar seating for three. Our single story log cabin is the ideal place to spend time with family and friends where everyone can be part of the action.
Located off the Great Room, you will find the master bedroom featuring a king size bed and private en-suite master bath with double vanity and walk in tile shower. On the opposite side of the Great Room is the 2nd and 3rd bedroom. One features a king size bed and the other a queen size bed, sharing a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with double vanity and walk-in tile shower.
The 4th bedroom features a queen size bed and queen sleeper sofa. This bedroom can also be used as a second living space. A third full bath, featuring a shower/tub combo is located off the main Great Room and easily accessible for all.
The living area also boasts a queen sleeper sofa. The living area and all bedrooms are equipped with HD Smart TVs and are connected to Dish Satellite TV and all have DVR functionality. The cabin is also equipped with high speed internet service. Laundry room is available and includes state of the art front loading washer & dryer.
On A Whim is located a short distance from Hochatown & Broken Bow restaurants, miniature golf, go carts, winery’s and the entrance to the Broken Bow Lake Marina. On A Whim has ample boat friendly parking space and plenty of parking for large family reunions, multiple family vacations or company retreats.
Cedar Creek Golf Course , Broken Bow State Park and Beaver’s Bend State Park are only a 5 minute drive where you can enjoy golfing, trout fishing, kayaking, hiking, swimming, and much, much more.
On A Whim is a special place for our family and one that we would like to share with you and your family and friends. We hope you will be our guests and that your stay will be enjoyable and you will want to come again.
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel cook stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender, mixer, can opener, coffee maker, crock pot, picnic basket and much more
- Cookware, flatware, dishes, bakeware and serving dishes
- Lines/Towels, blankets and beach towels
- Granite counter tops
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Full size front load washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- 7 person hot tub (hot tub is drained and sanitized after every stay)
- Free high speed internet
- Outdoor gas grill, with propane tanks provided
- Central heat/air
- Outside fire pit
- Children’s Playset
- Game room includes pool table, foosball, arcade basketball, satellite TV, pub table and sofa, and various yard games
- Maximum Occupancy: 12
- Pet friendly (no cats)
- ***A starter supply of coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags and laundry soap will be provided during your stay.