Requirements to reserve a cabin with Escape 2 Broken Bow:
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have a Credit Card
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be charged on the day the reservation is made. This charge will go toward the reservation
- 10 days prior to your arrival the remaining balance will be charged to your card
- Reservations made within the 10 days prior to arrival will be charged the full balance
- 2 night minimum stay required
- 1 night stay will be considered by management. 1 night stays will be charged a cleaning fee.
- If you wish to bring your pet 1st make sure the cabin you choose is “pet friendly”
- A $50 nonrefundable pet fee is added to your reservation when bringing your pet
- Failure to notify Escape 2 Broken Bow that you are bringing your pet will result in additional charges
- We ask that you groom your pet prior to arrival and if your pet sheds badly please limit their contact with the bedding.
- Cancellations made within 10 days of arrival will forfeit 1 nights stay
- Cancellations made with 48 hours of arrival will be charged 100%
- You must speak to management, or receive an email confirmation of the cancellation
- We are sorry, but inclement weather is not a valid reason for cancellation or early departure and we cannot give refunds due to bad weather
- Check in-Mon-Sat 4 pm or after/Sun 5 pm or after
- Check out-Mon-Sat 11 am/Sun 12 noon
- Peak Rates-March 1- Aug 31- & Holidays
- Off Peak Rates-Sept 1-Feb 28
- All Cabins are NON Smoking. Failure to comply with this will result in additional fees
- Cabins should be left neat and tidy upon your departure. Additional fees will apply if cabin is left excessively dirty
- Please report any damages that occur during your stay so they can be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Missing or damaged items will be charged to your credit card.
- Do not jump or sit on hot tub covers-they will break.
- Escape 2 Broken Bow cannot be held responsible for any losses or accidents that occur during your stay.
10 days prior to your reservation (when reservation is paid in full), check your inbox for your Escape 2 Broken Bow information packet which will include:
- Directions to your cabin
- Cabin key code
- Your Arrival & Departure dates & times
All Cabin polices and Departure procedures will be posted in your cabin.
We hope that you Escape 2 Broken Bow and stay with us often!